Message Archive for wrestling

RSVP to WRESTLING BANQUET NOW

Sent: Tue Feb 25, 2020 • 12:10 PM PST
From: Stephanie Spaid

RSVP to WRESTLING BANQUET NOW
Asset 6.png
Dear Wrestling Families-

Please RSVP to the link below if you have not yet and wish to attend the end-of-season WRESTLING BANQUET where we will celebrate the season, share some stories and laughs, and congratulate the seniors. The cost is $20/person for a catered dinner by Golden Harvest (which includes custodial fees for the cafeteria). Under 6 eats free.

Please RSVP as soon as possible so we have an accurate headcount.

Please bring a check made out to MVHS WRESTLING.

Coach Ricardo has planned a fun banquet-style evening for the team, families, and friends to showcase this season's wrestling achievements

Dress attire for the event: Nice dress pants, shirt, and tie. Nice dress. No jeans, please!

Dinner will be served at 5:15 pm with awards, including paper plate awards to follow. Saturday, Feb. 29 MVHS Cafeteria.

Don't miss out!

Please email me with any questions.

Stephanie

Executive Director of a Small-Family-Run Start-Up in Silicon Valley

Traditional and contemporary music on acoustic instruments from the Celtic and folk spheres.
a project connecting people of all abilities through song