Fwd: IMPORTANT MESSAGE from the performing arts department

Sent: Wed Jul 8, 2020 • 9:17 AM PDT
From: Linde, Anna
  • To: instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS, Anna Linde <anna.linde (at) MVLA>
  • Subject: Fwd: IMPORTANT MESSAGE from the performing arts department
  • From: "Linde, Anna" <anna.linde (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 09:17:04 -0700
  • Cc: "Denny, Jill" <jill.denny (at) MVLA>
  • Sender: <instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Fwd: IMPORTANT MESSAGE from the performing arts department
Good Morning Instrumental Music Students and Families,

I hope you are having a happy and healthy summer.

I wanted to ensure that everyone received and read the email that was sent by our Department Coordinator, Jill Denny, last Friday on behalf of the Performing Arts teachers. Last week we met and carefully crafted this email to send to our communities. Please see that we will have all of our classes and are working feverishly to plan and prepare. I will send additional details the moment we have more information regarding learning modality from the District.

We can get through this. We can get through anything together. Because together, we are stronger.
I appreciate your positive support and patience.

With love and support,
Anna Linde