[INST] Reminder- Optional Equipment Pickup/ Drop off

Sent: Mon Jun 22, 2020 • 6:35 AM PDT
From: Linde, Anna

[INST] Reminder- Optional Equipment Pickup/ Drop off
Good Morning Folks!

This is just a reminder that this week is textbook drop off for 9th, 10th, and 11th graders. Jason and/or I will be available at Packard today, Tuesday, and Wednesday for an optional equipment drop off/pickup. Please keep your school instrument for the summer unless the list below applies to you.

Come by the Packard station for instrument drop off/ pickup if:
  • You will be playing a different instrument in the Fall from what you currently have
  • Your instrument needs repair and you will swap it out for a playable horn
  • You need to drop off your instrument because you will not be returning to music in the Fall
  • You need to pick up a personal instrument
  • You need rosin, valve oil, cork grease, etc- We will have a small amount on hand to distribute.

When you arrive at school during your scheduled window and if you need to come by Packard, you will make this your first stop. If you are picking up a large piece of equipment (bass, tenor drums, flags, etc.) this will be your last stop.

Looking forward to seeing some of you!
Anna Linde
--
Anna Linde