[INST] Optional Instrument Pickup/ Drop off Next Week

Sent: Thu Jun 18, 2020 • 10:31 AM PDT
From: Linde, Anna

[INST] Optional Instrument Pickup/ Drop off Next Week
Good Morning Spartans!

I hope you're having a happy, healthy summer! Next week is textbook drop off for 9th, 10th, and 11th graders. Jason and/or I will be available at Packard on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for an optional instrument drop off/pickup. Please keep yourschool instrument for the summer unless the list below applies to you.

Come by the Packard station for instrument drop off/ pickup if:
  • You will be playing a different instrument in the Fall from what you currently have
  • Your instrument needs repair and you will swap it out for a playable horn
  • You need to drop off your instrument because you will not be returning to music in the Fall
  • You need to pick up a personal instrument
  • You need rosin, valve oil, cork grease, etc- We will have a small amount on hand to distribute.

When you arrive at school next week during your scheduled window and if you need to come by Packard, you will make this your first stop.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing some of you next week!!

All my best,
Anna Linde
--
Anna Linde