[INST] MVSpartanMusic Presents | 'Virtual Chamber Concert' | Spring, 2020

Sent: Tue Jun 16, 2020 • 2:04 PM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason
  • To: Jason Kneebone <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>, Anna Linde <anna.linde (at) MVLA>
  • Subject: [INST] MVSpartanMusic Presents | 'Virtual Chamber Concert' | Spring, 2020
  • From: "Kneebone, Jason" <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 14:04:08 -0700
  • Bcc: instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Sender: <instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS>

[INST] MVSpartanMusic Presents | 'Virtual Chamber Concert' | Spring, 2020
2020 Banner 8in Black.png

Instrumental Music Fans,

We're not done yet... The curtain has finally risen on our Virtual Spring Chamber Concert! If there's one thing that will get us through this time of isolation and separation it will be Music! Our Chamber Concert Series has been a student-organized event since 2009 with the goal of bringing small-group and solo performances to the center stage. Huge thanks to our Chamber Concert co-organizers, Trisha & Amelie. On behalf of their crew of talented performers and guest MCs, we are pleased to present...

Please read the following note from our amazing student leaders. Thank you, and enjoy!
-Jason & Anna

Dear Music Lovers and Connoisseurs,

We know you've probably been beat-en up about the cancellation of our biannual live MVHS Chamber Concert, but don't worry, we would never leave you without the wonderful performances of our talented music students. So, we present to you for the first time ever, the Spring 2020 Mountain View High School Virtual Chamber Concert!  Music has the power to create connections and change in our society, and during these times when it is difficult to do so in person, we ask that you give back virtually through avenues like donating or volunteering. You can find some great local opportunities on this website : www.mvcovaid.com, and we encourage you to look for other avenues while staying safe. We'd like to give a big thank you to everyone involved and we hope you'll all be Bach to watch our Fall Chamber Concert!

Take care,
Trisha Gongalore and Amelie Sen