Re: [INST] Spartan Marching Band 2020 - Updates and Registration Information

Sent: Thu Jun 11, 2020 • 3:31 PM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason
  • To: Jason Kneebone <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>, Anna Linde <anna.linde (at) MVLA>
  • Subject: Re: [INST] Spartan Marching Band 2020 - Updates and Registration Information
  • From: "Kneebone, Jason" <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 15:30:30 -0700
  • Cc: instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Sender: <instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Re: [INST] Spartan Marching Band 2020 - Updates and Registration Information
To the Parents of all Prospective 2020 Marching Band Members,

Thank you to all who've completed the registration process for the Fall Marching Band! We have a (soft) deadline coming up tomorrow, June 12th. If you haven't done so already, please complete Steps 1 and 2 of the Marching Band Registration so we can better plan for what our upcoming season will look like.

While we are still waiting patiently for new information to come from the District, we are still moving forward with all of our Instrumental Music classes and that includes Marching Band. Like originally stated, we will not be collecting any money just yet, either. When we get a better sense of what adjusted/essential operating costs will be, we will follow up with everybody. This will likely be shortly after school begins in August.

In the meantime, all Marching Band-related correspondence will be moving to the MVMB eList so if you haven't enrolled yet, please do so - this is necessary for all Marching Band members AND parents.

Thanks! Have an Awesome Summer :)
-Jason & Anna