[INST] 'Coffee with a Conductor' - A Zoom Meeting for Instrumental Music Parents

Sent: Fri May 1, 2020 • 3:42 PM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason
  • To: Jason Kneebone <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>, Anna Linde <anna.linde (at) MVLA>
  • Subject: [INST] 'Coffee with a Conductor' - A Zoom Meeting for Instrumental Music Parents
  • From: "Kneebone, Jason" <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 15:42:14 -0700
  • Cc: instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Sender: <instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS>

[INST] 'Coffee with a Conductor' - A Zoom Meeting for Instrumental Music Parents
2020 Banner 8in Black.png

To Our Rockstar Parent Community,

You are cordially invited to our virtual 'Coffee with a Conductor' question & answer meet & greet! We know there are many questions swirling around about all of the changes coming in the Fall and we are excited to give you a place to get some answers about how Instrumental Music fits into everything. Coffee encouraged, but optional :)

Please fill out this SHORT FORM with your Instrumental Music questions and we'll answer them as best we can in our moderated session.

Join Anna, Jason, & Peter Stanley on Thursday, May 7th at 3:00pm with this Zoom Link. If you can't make that time, don't worry, we'll be taking notes. If you just want to pop in and say "Hi" or simply talk with another adult, you are more than welcome!

See you next week!
-Jason & Anna
Your Rockstar Music Directors