[INST] "Virtual Chamber Concert" Signups are LIVE!

Sent: Tue Apr 28, 2020 • 5:00 PM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] "Virtual Chamber Concert" Signups are LIVE!
2020 Banner 8in Black.png

Music Families! We hope this email finds you well :)

We have some exciting news from Trisha & Amelie, our Chamber Concert coordinators. Musicians can now sign up for our "Virtual Chamber Concert" by filling out this FORM.

The deadline to sign up is Midnight on May 11th - more details are in the description. Once you're in the lineup, expect an email from our coordinators with further instructions.

If you're more comfortable being a Virtual Audience Member, we'll be sending out details on how you can watch our amazingly talented performers (complete with witty MC'ing, guaranteed)

Finally, if you need something to do while you're waiting for the Virtual Chamber Concert, you can participate in the #ifoundmusic challenge on Instagram. It's all around us, you just have to find it!

Our Best,
-Jason & Anna