[WGWP] Winter Guard & Percussion Updates & EXPO Invite!

Sent: Tue Mar 3, 2020 • 11:00 PM PST
From: Kneebone, Jason

[WGWP] Winter Guard & Percussion Updates & EXPO Invite!
Music Families,

We are excited to open the doors to the Large Gym this Saturday, March 7th, and invite the entire community to our 2020 Winter Expo! Performances from Winter Guard and Winter Percussion will begin at 11:00am. This is a FREE event for everyone and appropriate for all ages!

Come see stunning performances of our 2020 productions "Piece by Piece" by our Winter Guard and "Shelter from the Storm" by Winter Percussion. Please share the attached flyer with your friends & families.

To stay up-to-date with everything happening with these two groups, you can check out the 'Winter Aux' calendar on mvspartanmusic.net and view photos from competitions on our SmugMug site.

Congratulations are in order for Winter Percussion placing 3rd in Scholastic A competition at the WGI Regional in Temecula, CA on February 22nd and 23rd! Special thanks to all the parent volunteers for spending their weekend with our students:
  • Brenda & Peter Moceyunas
  • Rene Wuthrich (LAHS Parent)
  • Grace Lee
  • Bob Thome (Awesome Truck Driver)
  • William & Melissa Yeo (LAHS Parents)
  • Chris Hooper
  • Ting-Ruei Shiu
  • Peter Stanley (MVHS Booster President)
We look forward to performing for a packed gym on Saturday! See you then!
-Suzi & Casey (on behalf of Anna & Jason)