[INST] !!! Pops Concert !!! Free Admission for All!

Sent: Thu Feb 27, 2020 • 3:45 PM PST
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] !!! Pops Concert !!! Free Admission for All!
Dear Music Lovers,

In the spirit of it being Thursday, tomorrow evening's concert now comes with FREE ADMISSION! The only catch is that we will not be Live Streaming the event (too much copyright law to wade through). It will be recorded for the archives.

Reminders for musicians:
  • Attire is typical concert black with a *splash* of color on top, coats optional
  • Call time for Chamber is 6:45pm, Wind Ensemble can go directly to the theater (sit together)
Check out Marilyn Stanley's SIGN-UP sheet, no Box Office volunteers needed. Thanks in advance!

See everyone tomorrow! Lots of fun to be had by all!
-J