Sweet treats and help needed for Friday's "Pop Concert"

Sent: Mon Feb 24, 2020 • 8:30 PM PST
From: Marilyn Stanley

Sweet treats and help needed for Friday's "Pop Concert"
Hey parents,

The Chamber Orchestra and Wind Ensemble are performing a special “Pop Concert” on Friday, February 28th at 7:00pm in the Theater.  We need parent help with selling tickets and bringing baked goods.

The kids love a little sweet treat after the performance.  We will have light beverages and need baked goods.  If we could have a few parents bring a dozen or so cookies (and drop off prior to the performance), it would be greatly appreciated.

Set up will be in by the theater.

Please remember no nuts of any kind.  We have several kids who are allergic.

We could also use a bit of help staffing the reception table and ticket booth. If you help with ticket booth, please feel free to save your seats early.

Sign up for the concert is here:  https://docs.google.com

Many thanks!

Marilyn