[INST] !!! Pops Concert !!! Friday, February 28th, 7pm

Sent: Fri Feb 14, 2020 • 3:54 PM PST
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] !!! Pops Concert !!! Friday, February 28th, 7pm
Music Families, Musicians, Friends...

Mark your calendars for MV Spartan Music's first Pops Concert in over a decade!

What's a Pops Concert? Glad you asked! While at least 70% of 'typical' concerts feature music from old, dead European composers (alternative fact), this concert literally has something for everybody. If you like Broadway, this concert's for you. If you enjoy major motion pictures, this concert's for you. If you simply fancy yourself a magical night out listening to your friends or your kids play some amazing (and recognizable) music, this concert is definitely for you.

Join Chamber Orchestra and Wind Ensemble on Friday evening at 7:00pm in the Theater on February 28th. Tickets are standard $10/$5 and can be pre-ordered with Jason starting after break. We'll even sweeten the deal by letting String Orchestra, Symphonic Band, and Jazz Band musicians in for free. That's right, FREE.

I know what you're thinking - Can't it be tonight?! I'm wrought with anticipation! - We're excited, too, but you'll just have to wait!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Have a wonderful break!
-J