Message Archive for symphony-orch

next newer message   [[Next Newer Message]   No Older Messages

[INST] Upcoming Events - Next Week!

Sent: Fri Feb 7, 2020 • 1:51 PM PST
From: Kneebone, Jason
  • To: Jason Kneebone <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>
  • Subject: [INST] Upcoming Events - Next Week!
  • From: "Kneebone, Jason" <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 13:50:24 -0800
  • Cc: instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Sender: <instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS>

[INST] Upcoming Events - Next Week!
Musicians,

Please join us for three awesome on-campus events happening at the end of next week:
  • Jazz Band in the Quad @ Lunch - Thursday, February 13th
  • Packard Hall Student Recital, Part 1 @ Lunch- Thursday, February 13th
  • Packard Hall Student Recital, Part 2 @ Lunch- Friday, February 14th
Please see the message below from Student Recital co-organizer, Annabelle Lo

The packard recital for February is going to be on February 13-14 at lunch in packard. It is another low stakes recital where you can play something you have been working on recently. We would love more performers! Email me your piece and the length of the performance or talk to me if you want to play in the recital. It will start 20 minutes after lunch starts both days. 11:55 on Thursday and 12:20 on Friday. Hope you all can make it! Email: 100025077 (at) MVLA

Thanks!
-J

Wind Ensemble & Chamber Orchestra members can get a max of 1xConcertCredit for attending any of these events.