Message Archive for symphonic-band

[ALUM] Instrumental Music Alumni & Parents - Outreach!

Sent: Sat Apr 25, 2020 • 1:52 PM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[ALUM] Instrumental Music Alumni & Parents - Outreach!
AlumniBannerEmailHeader.png

Hello Former Musicians, Performers, & Instrumental Music Supporters!

The whole team at MVSpartanMusic wishes that this email finds everyone safe, healthy, happy and sane during these unique times. We are in the process of developing a resource that highlights YOU! Please help us by sharing your experiences through this brief SURVEY. There are questions for student alumni AND parents! Please help cast a wider net by forwarding this email to folks that may have dropped off our network over the years.

Many thanks in advance for your time and HUGE thanks for the investment you've made during your time here - your legacy lives on!

All the Best,
-Jason Kneebone & Anna Linde
MVHS Instrumental Music Directors