Message Archive for symphonic-band

Re: [INST] Quick Instrument Access Survey in Preparation for Distance Learning

Sent: Sun Mar 22, 2020 • 4:47 PM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason
  • To: Jason Kneebone <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>, Anna Linde <anna.linde (at) MVLA>, Jill Denny <jill.denny (at) MVLA>
  • Subject: Re: [INST] Quick Instrument Access Survey in Preparation for Distance Learning
  • From: "Kneebone, Jason" <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 16:47:11 -0700
  • Cc: instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Sender: <instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Re: [INST] Quick Instrument Access Survey in Preparation for Distance Learning
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all of the students (148 so far!) who've completed the SURVEY so far. We really need 100% participation with this one in order to move forward with curriculum development and implementation. It only takes a few minutes.

Good luck with the transition into Distance Learning tomorrow - you can expect minimal requirements from Instrumental Music while we make the shift, but please make monitoring your appropriate Google Classrooms a part of your daily routine. Much more information as to how we'll be tackling this in our band & orchestra classes shortly.

Our Best,
-Jason & Anna