Message Archive for symphonic-band

[INST] Quick Instrument Access Survey in Preparation for Distance Learning

Sent: Sat Mar 21, 2020 • 10:24 AM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] Quick Instrument Access Survey in Preparation for Distance Learning
Music Students,

First things first... We miss you! We've been working hard to craft our approach for the coming weeks. In order to help guide that approach, we need ALL STUDENTS to please take a few minutes to fill out THIS SURVEY which outlines your access to instruments and technology at home. Depending on the replies, we will follow-up with the appropriate next steps. We are taking our direction from District administration.

Families can expect a more thorough email at the beginning of the week that will provide more details about how we will engage in music making from home.

Thank You! Stay safe, healthy, and happy :)
-Jason & Anna