Message Archive for swimming

No Swimming and Diving Practices until further notice!!!

Sent: Fri Mar 13, 2020 • 1:47 PM PDT
From: Rafael Alapont
  • To: Swimming Elist MVHS <swimming (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Subject: No Swimming and Diving Practices until further notice!!!
  • From: Rafael Alapont <rlalapont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 13:47:51 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=x6i1EJJJaHZGmD9ybBh21GRWsw+CJcWIqfiRc8Dhg5U=; b=nTPt1q9n60j3zvNQeWCNuAopqe45SuDOVSNztGtPxMZMI/d1iaBJkIik0HSQSZujaI N3LOZzERQfOXHBk8vF/aGWH9Eh/R3C/24Ee4Bg6ycWHrUTUf9xTesEc5xhzAa3m3gavR Ema5Z2mnCj1e4EJX6k6eeR7NDziTFGj9cKbq2T5OI1Sv+HmVBtvVgayYPfDwXxtatwpX KyLJrpCE4BNHNxnE7R8MfQ29vUzAibg1LFn2woZh4iwF3zaMt+Upj/dgB6n0m/r1KbIP A5EhifSD5U+egyGqk4Hs+ELXvDEYFnRdMtuGdf9wd1adluXvG18ELyNmpPYvC/GjY0Yu Wbdg==
  • Sender: <swimming (at) MVHS ELISTS>

No Swimming and Diving Practices until further notice!!!
This morning, our Board of Trustees held an emergency meeting, granting authority to close our schools in response to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.

While we have no confirmed cases of the virus among students and staff, and the closure of our schools is an unprecedented action, it is going to be an important one in mitigating the spread of the virus in our community.

We will close schools effective Tuesday, March 18 for a minimum of two weeks. We will evaluate the re-opening target based on the status of the coronavirus situation. Our district is closed on Monday, and Tuesday is a professional development day for staff, with no students in attendance. Tuesday will be an important day for us as we work to complete the plans for flexible learning for our students. This is, as you know, uncharted territory for all of us, and we appreciate your support, patience, and flexibility.