Message Archive for string-orch

[INST] *NE* Quick Update Re: Charms

Sent: Sat Mar 28, 2020 • 10:19 AM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] *NE* Quick Update Re: Charms
Hi All,

Just a quick note after many of you have received a final Charms statement in your inbox by now - if you haven't, there was no email record on your student's Charms profile - we have back-up copies of all statements.

Recently, the good people at Charms sold their asset to another company. Long story short, it was not a happy transition for many schools and programs around the country and the usability of the system has taken a sharp decline.

We are in the process of transitioning to another finance infrastructure. Stay tuned for more updates on that. For the time being, there is no action required. We have shut off PayPal payments on Charms. If you ARE able to make a payment, you can send a check to school, c/o Jason Kneebone (made out to "MVHS Music") and we'll reflect that on your student's records.

Thank You,
-J