Message Archive for mvhs-ptsa

CANCELED EVENT: Mindful Parent Night at Mountain View High School - Friday, March 13th, 2020 from 7:00 - 8:30 PM

Sent: Wed Mar 11, 2020 • 8:07 AM PDT
From: Vo, Huong
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: CANCELED EVENT: Mindful Parent Night at Mountain View High School - Friday, March 13th, 2020 from 7:00 - 8:30 PM
  • From: "Vo, Huong" <huong.vo (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 08:04:37 -0700
  • Bcc: mvhs-ptsa (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Sender: <mvhs-ptsa (at) MVHS ELISTS>

CANCELED EVENT: Mindful Parent Night at Mountain View High School - Friday, March 13th, 2020 from 7:00 - 8:30 PM
Hello all-

Please note that this event has been canceled and will be rescheduled at a later date.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Warmly,

Huong T. Vo

Student Services Coordinator
Mountain View High School
Mountain View-Los Altos Union High School District
W (650) 940-7473
Pronouns:  she, her, hers
Image result for lotus flower
"When educating the minds of our youth, we must not forget to educate their hearts." ~ Dalai Lama

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is for the intended recipient(s). It contains confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please alert the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.