Message Archive for mvhs-ptsa

Volunteers needed for pizza cart and snack bar

Sent: Mon Mar 9, 2020 • 8:14 AM PDT
From: Marilyn Stanley

Volunteers needed for pizza cart and snack bar
Dear parents,

My apologies for sending this out to the PTSA list, but we have a lot of spots to fill and have already sent this out to the lunch lists with just a few people responding.  Currently we do not have enough volunteers to have a pizza cart today.

We have several open spots this week.  And as a reminder, helping with pizza cart and snack bar provides crucial scholarship funds for Senior Grad Night, as well as it’s a easy and quick way for kids and staff to grab lunch.

Many, MANY thanks!

Marilyn

Monday, February 9 - lunch is from 12:00-12:45 and shift is from 11:40-1 p.m.
Snack Bar: Tom Martin and sub needed
Pizza Cart: Susan Fong and three more people

Tuesday, February 10 - Tutorial schedule - lunch is from 12:15-1:00 and shift is from 11:55-1:15 p.m.
Snack Bar: Nancy Strom and sub needed
Pizza Cart:  Debbie Kundrat/Karen Price, Jean Walsh, Amanda Patron, Adri Shustock/Amy Aflaskerud

Wednesday, February 11 - lunch is from 12:15-1:00 and shift is from 11:55-1:15 p.m.
Snack Bar: Rita Freimuth and sub needed
Pizza Cart: Yesenia Rosa, Ami Suri Deepa Raman and one sub needed

Thursday, February 12 - lunch is from 11:35-12:20 and shift 11:15-12:35 p.m.
Snack Bar: Kathy Thompson and Anita Leo
Pizza Cart:  Jacqueline Healzer, Alice Tong, Dana Doctorow and Anita Rao

Friday, February 13 - lunch is from 12:00-12:45 and shift is from 11:40-1 p.m.
Snack Bar: Susan Fong and one more sub
Pizza Cart: Angela Tamada, Laura Norris, Lisa Paulson and Laura Daetz for Jennifer Shek