Message Archive for mvhs-ptsa

Mindful Parent Night at Mountain View High School - Friday, March 13th, 2020 from 7:00 - 8:30 PM

Sent: Fri Mar 6, 2020 • 4:46 PM PST
From: Vo, Huong
  • To: Huong Vo <huong.vo (at) MVLA>, Carin Winter <carin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Mindful Parent Night at Mountain View High School - Friday, March 13th, 2020 from 7:00 - 8:30 PM
  • From: "Vo, Huong" <huong.vo (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 16:35:00 -0800
  • Bcc: mvhs-ptsa (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Sender: <mvhs-ptsa (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Mindful Parent Night at Mountain View High School - Friday, March 13th, 2020 from 7:00 - 8:30 PM
Join Mountain View High School and Mission Be’s Lakiba Pittman for:

Mindful Parent Night at Mountain View High School on Friday March 13th, 2020 from 7:00 - 8:30 PM

Come and learn mindfulness practices to help you wash away your stress and learn mindful tools to teach your teens!

The workshops will focus on:

  • Understanding the neuroscience of mindfulness.

  • Guided mindfulness and relaxation practices for you and your family.

  • Mindfulness techniques which can be practiced at home or the office.

An Overview of Mission Be:

Mission Be, Mindful Education is a local non-profit in Mountain View bringing mindfulness, compassion and altruism to schools in Northern California and New York. Since 2013, Mission Be has impacted 60+ schools, trained thousands of adults and reached over 50,000 children. Here is more information about our purpose:

  • An overview of our offerings, a list of impacted schools.

  • Our slide deck and link to all of Mission Be’s videos

  • Here is our NEW film with experts in the field from Stanford and UC Berkeley to learn more.

  • Here is data that was collected by a graduate student for her honors thesis at Stanford University’s School of Education.

For more info call Carin Winter 631 513 6151 or email carin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. We welcome all inquiries, meetings and support to help scale our program locally!

Mission Be was awarded the “Inspire Mountain View, managed by the Los Altos Community Foundation” to bring mindfulness workshops to the Mountain View schools and community with support from Google, LinkedIn, Synopsys, and Symantec.

Thank you for your time and please register here.

With gratitude and care,

Carin Winter, CEO and Founder

carin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx / (631) 513 6151

Due to Mission Be’s 501(c)3 sponsors September’s Mission Foundation, all donations are tax-deductible, our tax-id number is 60-0001462.

image.png