Message Archive for mpa-enews

[INST] Have a Wonderful Weekend and Stay Tuned!

Sent: Fri Mar 13, 2020 • 3:09 PM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] Have a Wonderful Weekend and Stay Tuned!
Music Families,

What a whirlwind today has been! By now, you should have received some form of official communication about the extension of our school closure. As we navigate this uncharted territory together, please be patient as the Performing Arts Team gathers the necessary information before we make our official department decisions on how we're moving forward.

As of now, we will be engaged in site-wide meetings on Tuesday where we will get a huge amount of new information and direction as to how the school will dive into the concept of Remote Learning. We will get answers to our instrumental-specific questions and send out a comprehensive communication that addresses the following:
  • Remaining Department Events
  • Auditions
  • Instruments
  • Remote Learning in a Music Class
For now, relax and enjoy your 4-day weekend. When business resumes (remotely) next week, be sure to keep an eye out for an update from us.

Thanks!
-Jason & Anna