Message Archive for lunch-volunteers

No Newer Messages   [Next Older Message]   next older message

Pizza cart and snack bar help needed this week...lots of volunteers needed!

Sent: Sun Mar 8, 2020 • 8:06 PM PDT
From: Marilyn Stanley

Pizza cart and snack bar help needed this week...lots of volunteers needed!
Hi everyone,

I have a lot of spots to fill this week.  If anyone is interested in an open spot and can help fill in, please let me know.

I need almost a full crew for pizza cart on Monday and have several days where I need multiple spots filled.  Feel free to find a buddy and grab a shift! :)

Just a reminder, helping with pizza cart and snack bar provides crucial scholarship funds for Senior Grad Night.

Many, MANY thanks!

Marilyn

Monday, February 9 - lunch is from 12:00-12:45 and shift is from 11:40-1 p.m.
Snack Bar: Tom Martin and sub needed
Pizza Cart: Susan Fong and three more people

Tuesday, February 10 - Tutorial schedule - lunch is from 12:15-1:00 and shift is from 11:55-1:15 p.m.
Snack Bar: Nancy Strom and sub needed (Claudine, are you interested in this spot?)
Pizza Cart:  Debbie Kundrat/Karen Price, Jean Walsh, Amanda Patron, Adri Shustock/Amy Aflaskerud

Wednesday, February 11 - lunch is from 12:15-1:00 and shift is from 11:55-1:15 p.m.
Snack Bar: Rita Freimuth and sub needed
Pizza Cart: Yesenia Rosa, Ami Suri and two subs needed

Thursday, February 12 - lunch is from 11:35-12:20 and shift 11:15-12:35 p.m.
Snack Bar: Kathy Thompson and Anita Leo
Pizza Cart:  Jacqueline Healzer, Alice Tong, Dana Doctorow and Anita Rao

Friday, February 13 - lunch is from 12:00-12:45 and shift is from 11:40-1 p.m.
Snack Bar: Susan Fong and one more sub
Pizza Cart: Angela Tamada, Laura Norris, Lisa Paulson and Laura Daetz for Jennifer Shek

No Newer Messages