Message Archive for lacrosse

School is closed till May 1st

Sent: Fri Mar 27, 2020 • 10:33 AM PDT
From: Kurz, William J

School is closed till May 1st

First,

Here is the latest from the school:

Hello MVLA family, (from our Superintendent)
By joint order of Santa Clara County Public Health and the County Office of Education, school closures have been extended to May 1, 2020.

So what does this mean for Spring Athletics:

  • CIF is meeting early April to decide on final action
  • As of now, Spring season is on hold and not cancelled

Hope you and your families are doing well ....

On Spirit wear

This is on hold for now.

There is no way to collect the fliers or the money.

Once they were collected, there is no one at school to give them too.

I hope all of you remain safe and healthy.

See you hopefully in May.

Go Spartans.

Bill Kurz