Message Archive for lacrosse

pot luck this Thursday!

Sent: Tue Mar 3, 2020 • 7:21 AM PST
From: Kurz, William J
  • To: "lacrosse (at) MVHS ELISTS" <lacrosse (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Subject: pot luck this Thursday!
  • From: "Kurz, William J" <william.j.kurz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 15:21:21 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lmco.com; h=from : to : subject : date : message-id : content-type : mime-version; s=corpgw190711; bh=uYHm3bQm5lBH5epE26YjbcWYLeFgJRGQsGq/zggibkI=; b=S/XCqEwTZoar9UnxQ7YuAihKPunv7F5QJ583lvHjSzOZmWe2UwA+fjzBvYYRB+xppwG3 7G1E2j/A0z+dPOYszxlFAcp632jKAOUV/wDLbIu59VG+IJxeNVN2k2vQoL0WjSzfIU+/ 1ERzh+I7dzZ/+lnghwcG3DhhRfX21cyGKCvv20BA91Ui5nZISeTzICpTlTC+9IEAVYb2 Vi5ztTklxbrWKlzgnv+oNgu9RZU5F47/NH+87ksE46Hf2HZgDLMDfuTAcTjdtm4O29k3 JYRlN4nXDWOO2JE4B2UShxCkOThCerpIgKW++Czm40Hwt8YIO/546Ds9suVJkEkwgFqq 4Q==
  • Sender: <lacrosse (at) MVHS ELISTS>

pot luck this Thursday!

MVHS Boys Lacrosse Families -

Welcome to the Spring Lacrosse Season!  We are excited for the upcoming season, and hope you are too.

Below are a few items to help us as families support the coaches and players at the start of this season and throughout.

1 - Lacrosse Family Potluck - March 5th, 6:30pm, MVHS cafeteria

Come meet the other lacrosse families and the coaches, and get excited for the upcoming season. This event is for all Varsity and JV players, parents and families.  Please sign up on the link below to bring a dish to share.

https://docs.google.com

2- Billy’s Team Dinners at Mountain Mikes -  One of the boys favorite traditions is when Billy holds a team dinner at Mountain Mikes. All boys may attend, but we ask that each player donates $30 to cover the cost of 3 pizza dinners at Mountain Mikes over the course of the season. Please Send $30/player to

PayPal-  paigebennion@xxxxxxxxx

or Venmo- @paigebennion.

Billy will communicate dates of these Mountain Mikes nights.

3 - Game Day Volunteering -

For each game we will need volunteers to help with the score board and timing, as well as photographers if possible. Each family should be volunteer for at least 3 shifts per season.  When signing up, please prioritize timer and scorer, as these are critical roles to help play the game. Please sign up on the link below. Sheet one is for varsity games, sheet two is for JV games. Thank you to those families who have already signed up.

https://docs.google.com

4- Spiritwear - Boys lacrosse Spiritwear is coming!! We are getting the options narrowed down, and getting ready to take orders. Look for more information in another email, or at the Family potluck!

5- End of Season BBQ - details will be TBD once we near the end of the season. Stay tuned for details on location, date, time and contributions.

We are excited about the upcoming season and can’t wait to meet all the players and families at the Family Lacrosse Potluck coming up soon. See you then!

Paige Bennion, Amber Dyer and Julie Lunn