Message Archive for gradnight2020

next newer message   [[Next Newer Message]   No Older Messages

2020 Grad Night Info

Sent: Sat Nov 2, 2019 • 5:08 PM PDT
From: Laura Norris
  • To: Gradnight2020 (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: 2020 Grad Night Info
  • From: Laura Norris <laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 17:08:12 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=thenorrises-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:mime-version:date:subject:message-id:to; bh=8/nM5mUD3tlOLlyYtMCTjZ3ihC03jOB1rDRATNG5gcE=; b=ChC/69vXhpqA3vafL0WNWXzue92aGqUlK0kFbES7DR/a6jELjjmROvI0j5TsfNJHkn gDL6RMt3sr2owmMIZj/bYWhceo9Rm4NInloEGhO20UZ6St/MnNbNiTQ3iag7sb2zdpnn 0zjJcNL/Qt/94VNAb80y5CyfIlgw4rBmU4C3TtHG+PNS3QEAo+YRQPErBYsjlU2RYMWQ KF4kW+n/XWZpTduWRxBRy02GWnvF9Gh0GBmsA2UfIzr1jluR5MMjugk2fHLp0iqD3Kc9 AGHkiVYbAJc0Djhq7pIlS3r+tRodblI08jrXSO0epUovv68KPpG/qniCGkSIkfIPfTk+ b0dQ==

2020 Grad Night Info
Dear Class of 2020,

You should have received the 2020 GRAD NIGHT packet in the mail. It contained a registration form with your student’s name on it and frequently asked questions about the night. MVHS’s Grad Night has been a long-standing tradition and a highlight of the year. Grad Night is a safe, alcohol-, tobacco, and drug-free environment supported by the PTSA. It’s a fun-filled evening with all night food, beverages, activities, music and more!

We are excited to announce that this year’s grad night experience is unlike any other. Be sure to sign up early (BY TUESDAY, NOV 26) to take advantage of the discounted price of $160. The price will increase on Nov. 27. If you are interested in a scholarship, please indicate it on the form.

To sign up, please fill out the form you received in the mail that included your student’s name (an electronic copy is attached as well). To skip the paper, you can register ONLINE at https://gradnight2020mvhs.eventbrite.com (Note: there is a small credit card fee). Please encourage others to sign up early as well.

Be sure to subscribe to the Grad Night e-list at http://mvhs.elists.mvla.net if you haven’t already. If you have questions, visit the 2020 Grad Night section of the school website (https://mvhs.mvla.net/ParentsStudents/PTSA/Grad-Night-Information/index.html) as it will be updated throughout the year or email gradnight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here’s to an amazing senior year!
- The Grad Team

P.S. Since we only have email addresses for the 40 people that signed up for the e-list and about 40 other senior parents I know, please help spread the word by forwarding this to senior parents you know or encouraging them to subscribe to our Grad Night e-list. Thanks!