Message Archive for girls-lacrosse

Fw: Bounce Back Wall

Sent: Fri Jun 5, 2020 • 4:54 PM PDT
From: Tim Kirkendall via girls-lacrosse
  • To: "girls-lacrosse (at) MVHS ELISTS" <girls-lacrosse (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Subject: Fw: Bounce Back Wall
  • From: "Tim Kirkendall via girls-lacrosse" <girls-lacrosse (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 23:53:51 +0000 (UTC)
  • Cc: Courtney Kramer <cortiekramer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1591401232; bh=EJzzrbgyP/TW5xAlVbKySUyMNTTEkSqzKY7ODNPJWdA=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=XSLuPdZwSrfdfRFzNjEyPLFD4CyXGc/gZTb0Ha0sfQR8okayVZnWOQSFm3mdcN7KxeC7T8u1H0k9kI9EbtJkppxwlhZYxymKGVdc2ksmApEyms+oHgYAJgTsOhzPfdc9MbkTKlng2W2+ZQKot8r6S/x5wc7O+KyleeBOvtG1S9M+CZlBErx3/isGslhtORH46H+EuTpRseEREoYkH4CgNG5ljpHF2KQWbtJBL25oTfZFoM2lNU34M/4wQ7azIlxNVyyZSDEn3jGwH1swKgyZhrHOl8Too3/giUe/pW0VYkBpjQJJmPT+9OIurr5CGOmHwOM5KG/BRgjMwdwqw6F7/Q==
  • Sender: <girls-lacrosse (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Fw: Bounce Back Wall

Hi everyone.

Congratulations to everyone for making it through this roller coaster of a spring. I am so sorry we didn’t have more time with our season.

As most of you know by now, my family and I are moving at the end of June. I would like to thank everyone for being such a kind supportive group, especially this year.
I hope you have a wonderful season next spring and will try to get back up here to see a game or two.

I have a bounce back wall that I would love to pass on to someone on the MV team. It is just a standard Brine 3x4 (the more expensive one if you look on line). It is a few years old but still in great working condition. Please email or text me if you would like to come pick it up. I live right across the street from the language building at MVHS.

Sticks Up!
Have a restful summer.
Courtney
703.851.7114