Message Archive for girls-lacrosse

Fwd: MVLA Strong 5K Run/ Walk

Sent: Fri Jun 5, 2020 • 4:33 PM PDT
From: MVHS Sports Boosters

Fwd: MVLA Strong 5K Run/ Walk

Hi Nation!   Today we say goodbye to the MV & LA Class of 2020!  The Spartans & Eagles seniors have been troopers for sure and looked great over the past three days as they received their diplomas!  It is sad to see them wrap up this way but they are going to do so many great things over the next few years just wait and see!

It is no coincidence that the MVLA Strong fun run / walk starts today and it is needed more than ever!  Nation it is important that you sign up and get out into our community over the next three days.  We need to help the local residents that require a little assistance during this time but we also need to see each other!  You do not have to run or go 5K to participate, just get out and take a walk around the block with your family.  Feel free to stop and talk to a few of the neighbors along the way but make sure you always practice safe social distancing!  Stay Safe, Talk / Share, Get Exercise and Help the community!  That is MVLAStrong and that is Spartan Nation!

We look forward to seeing you all moving this weekend!         SpartyUp!

MVLA_STRONG.png
            WWW.MVLASTRONG.COM

Hi Nation!

The MVHS Sports Boosters hope all of you are doing well and staying active during this time!

To help you and your family stay active the MV & LA Sports Boosters are excited to announce the 1st joint MVLA Strong virtual family fun community walk/run 5k. The virtual event is only $5 per person and is open to all.  It takes place June 5-7, meaning you and your family can run/walk/ skip/ bike etc. on any of those days on your schedule.  If you want to track your time and log it great but if 5K is too far do what you can.  If you have younger kids there is a black line drawing included for coloring and of course we encourage everyone to wear their Spartan / Eagle gear or colors during the event!  All entry fees will be donated to the Community Service Agency of Mountain View, Los Altos & Los Altos Hills.  The CSA helps our immediate community with food / nutrition, rent / utility assistance, senior case management, homeless services and more.  We would encourage you to give a bit more to the CSA directly if you are able.  The community need at this time is especially high and together hopefully we can help everyone through this.

We know that as a community we are stronger, and we will get through this time together! We are all MVLA Strong! We encourage you to invite everyone you know to join our family fun walk/run while helping members of our community.  If you would like more info about the services CSA provides please visit their web site:
https://www.csacares.org/

Nation: We have all been through quite a bit over the past few months but now is the time to Finish Strong!  So get the family together, tell everyone you know, get moving and help support those that need a little extra help in the MVLA community June 5,6,7!

SpartyUP Nation!

                   WWW.MVLASTRONG.COM
MVLA_STRONG.png