Message Archive for girls-lacrosse

Boosters Scholarship 2020

Sent: Wed Jun 3, 2020 • 5:24 PM PDT
From: MVHS Sports Boosters
  • To: ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Boosters Scholarship 2020
  • From: MVHS Sports Boosters <sportsboostersmvhs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 17:22:27 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=YyjBShLWXJvUloUXj7KOXD0wcuXt7gM1HbI/nTsL4VA=; b=RYIkJ1LcfdTAcZ9SsNQeC08GLn0CxRtWjY0gnhTBTRVCmyqEYN3ELWdqaPurbFpK9K kYxjUT0pWzzCse5KGrrXzDWeCvUTi3+okcNqfet4XMWVSa+GQYpZHxF1xWksZ8jdOmBF O3hloQPL9vNDOspIiC84751AUbNaUvgsEaoFknpJ3MURmcztSNdlCwVwzXXgUzG4P0ox iDywb+uPWdQNaxkJosykihQhxD8CdCRN/NcYRbgUFKKJUBkQraL+figMcIxliA3Le6fB FgIqMaqcmhJmzX1fixydZofA/26nLiQXAimWVv9QV3w8bHSZRHxxM+BU51BDEl71hwna cfLw==
  • Sender: <broadcast-ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Sender: <ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Boosters Scholarship 2020
GamePlan201920 (002).jpg

Hi Spartan Nation!

The school year is slowly winding down this week and what a strange year it has been.  The 2019-20 school year will be a hard year to forget for many reasons.  Even though we feel disconnected and sad about losing the last few months of the school year & spring sports it was not all bad.    Up until March MV Athletics was having a great year with numerous league titles, individual accomplishments, CCS & Norcal appearances, academic awards and a CCS title. We would like to congratulate and thank all of the Spartan Student Athletes for their hard work and dedication to MV Athletics this year.  To the seniors that lost out on their spring sport season we are with you.  It was tough on the entire Nation to not cheer you on this spring but we want you and all of the senior athletes to know that it has been incredibly fun to watch you grow and excel over the past four years and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.  SpartyupSeniorAhtletes!

The MVHS Sports Boosters is proud to announce the recipients of the 2020 Boosters Scholarships.  First we would like to thank all of this years applicants.  It was a very competitive and everyone one that applied presented themselves well and made the final decision quite difficult.  We would like to congratulate all of the applicants on your upcoming graduation from Mountain View High School.  We have no doubt you will all do great things in the coming years!  Go Spartans!

The MVHS Sports Boosters Board would like to congratulate Salia Khuntia & Francisco ( Javier) Hernandez III on being awarded the 2020 MVHS Sports Boosters Scholarships.

Both Javier and Saila will receive a continuing education scholarship of $ 1500.00 to help with next years tuition expenses.

Congratulations Saila and Javier and good luck next year!

Go Spartans!