Message Archive for girls-lacrosse

Uniform Turn In- Thursday May 28th 3:30-5:00

Sent: Thu May 21, 2020 • 2:14 PM PDT
From: Tim Kirkendall via girls-lacrosse

Uniform Turn In- Thursday May 28th 3:30-5:00
Hey Everyone,
I hope you and your families are doing well and safe during this time.  I know this is not how we thought the season would turn out but first off I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work and support this season. Especially to the seniors, thank you for all your hard work the past 4 years and thank you for making me a better coach.

Our assigned Uniform Turn in will be next Thursday May 28th from 3:30-5:00

EQUIPMENT TURN IN PROCESS.
1. Equipment/Uniform MUST be washed.
2. Equipment/Uniform MUST be labeled with Student Name and Grade placed in a bag.
3. Parents/Athlete MUST stay in the car to drop off equipment and uniform to avoid contact.
4. Follow the Signs to direct you where to drop off uniforms and equipment.
5. If uniforms are not turned in, the Student account will be charged a replacement cost.
6. List of names not turning in uniforms will be provided to AD-Smith

Best,
Coach Tim