Message Archive for district-news

No Newer Messages   No Older Messages

MVLA "District News" eList to be Discontinued

Sent: Wed Oct 9, 2019 • 2:21 PM PDT
From: Communications, MVLA
  • To: District-news (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: MVLA "District News" eList to be Discontinued
  • From: "Communications, MVLA" <mvlahsd (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 14:21:16 -0700

MVLA "District News" eList to be Discontinued

October 9, 2019

Hello "District News" eList Subscriber:

You opted in to receive MVLA District news via our eLists. I’m writing to let you know that this list will be discontinued as of November 1, 2019. In lieu of this underutilized email list, you will find the following information about the MVLA High School District online:

If you have questions or comments about our schools or construction, we have a Q&A section and online comment form available on our website.

You can also stay connected with the MVLA High School District on social media:

  • Facebook: @MVLAHSD

  • Twitter: @MVLAHSD

  • Instagram: MVLAHSD

If you have a question or concern for the MVLA High School District, you can email us: community (at) MVLA

Kindly,

Cynthia Greaves

Communications Manager

MVLA High School District