Message Archive for club-robotics

Monday Mailing 4/6/20

Sent: Tue Apr 7, 2020 • 8:04 AM PDT
From: Shah, Mira
  • To: club-robotics (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Monday Mailing 4/6/20
  • From: "Shah, Mira" <100021852 (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 21:26:25 -0700
  • Sender: <club-robotics (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Monday Mailing 4/6/20
Hi team,

Our 2020 robot has officially been named Napoleon!

We will not be meeting in person until school resumes due to the current shelter-in-place. If you are interested in working on virtual projects, I encourage you to reach out to team leaders on Slack or check out this spreadsheet

Instead of having a traditional debrief this season, we would like all students to fill out this form and all leadership students to fill out this form by the end of this week to reflect on the season and allow us to start planning for next year.

What do you call our robot when the shooter breaks? Napoleon Broke-Apart

Details:
  • Until school resumes, we will be holding all meetings through Google Hangouts. You can join by going to the link embedded in the meeting on our team calendar.
  • This Wednesday, Travis will be teaching a design workshop. More details will be shared closer to the meeting, but students of all skill levels are welcome to join.
  • There will also be a workshop for the software team on Wednesday. The link has been posted in the coding channel on Slack.
  • If you have ideas for workshops, feel free to submit them here
  • We have moved to our offseason schedule of holding leadership meetings every other week, so there will be no leadership meeting this week.
Schedule:
  • Wednesday, April 8th: Virtual Meeting 7:15pm - 9:30pm
Stay safe and healthy,

Mira