Message Archive for club-robotics

Monday Mailing 3/30/20

Sent: Mon Mar 30, 2020 • 8:24 PM PDT
From: Shah, Mira
  • To: club-robotics (at) MVHS ELISTS, h4a3i2h8a3x3q4m1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Monday Mailing 3/30/20
  • From: "Shah, Mira" <100021852 (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 20:23:40 -0700
  • Sender: <club-robotics (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Monday Mailing 3/30/20
Hi team,

Due to the current shelter-in-place, we will not be meeting in person until school resumes. We are continuing to work on virtual projects, however, and I encourage you to check out this spreadsheet or reach out to team leaders on Slack if you are interested.

Instead of having a traditional debrief this season, we would like all students to fill out this form and all leadership students to fill out this form to reflect on the season and allow us to start planning for next year.

Details:
  • Until school resumes, we will be holding all meetings (including leadership) through Google Hangouts. You can join by going to the link embedded in the meeting on our team calendar.
  • Thursday's leadership meeting is open to all and I encourage you to attend.
Schedule:
  • Wednesday, 4/1: Virtual Meeting 7:15pm - 9:30pm
  • Thursday, 4/2: Virtual Leadership Meeting 7:30pm - 9pm
Stay safe and healthy,

Mira

Team 971, Spartan Robotics is an FRC FIRST team for Mountain View High School students, located at Mountain View High School, focused on engineering and computer science enrichment and team leadership. If you are interested in more information please visit our website. For members who are new to the team, follow the link to How to Join the Team. Feel free to reply with any other questions you may have.