Message Archive for club-robotics

Monday Mailing 3/16/20 / Tuesday Mailing 3/17/20

Sent: Tue Mar 17, 2020 • 6:18 PM PDT
From: Sabina Davis
  • To: monday mailing slack <h4a3i2h8a3x3q4m1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robotics Elist <club-robotics (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Subject: Monday Mailing 3/16/20 / Tuesday Mailing 3/17/20
  • From: Sabina Davis <sabina1109@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 17:35:04 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=0n9mdpM2blmnND55S4aiNGWv5eIIUTkfEVr6rw5UvsU=; b=LyByBNQh5nFEkJ/7+roFY1XsMy6B+t6l1Mv/HuZnqHM4FsC/Xz/516i+ptz5WV7Q7Z Vvr0YJbBzE0FyOAgHjBvMRclAryhWCsG/DCDtwaD9XN26DvoDcPMmxSKtHYabAuHqqe3 XcoULwA8a1tInlSfHlmewTHBkgtp1BzMEXCixyFKXrm2zuvvQ6GWFSTmyZP/zYnOLskB gNL0zZ4BG9JL8uyqrdeZTeED2JDUOlmdSuIy2xLxQ4DLDeRYz4ezcat8P3t6IFiQtdbd SF/WfQrpChr0AhXYCgBmuigh2T65c82sHMoL87l7HXpI7qGyZzbTkHcMjgYL1KKpKyA3 Yw9w==
  • Sender: <club-robotics (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Monday Mailing 3/16/20 / Tuesday Mailing 3/17/20
Howdy Y'all!

Unfortunately, due to the extenuating circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we will not be meeting in person until school resumes. There is plenty to do virtually however, and I encourage you to reach out to team leaders on slack if you are interested in helping out the team during our mandatory shelter-in-place. We will be having a "virtual meeting" on Wednesday starting at the standard 7:15pm to discuss the plans for the upcoming weeks.

If you check in slack, our outreach team has made a "virtual-outreach" channel which I encourage you all to check out. If you're wondering what anyone else is doing during this time, there is certainly action in the "random" channel on slack, and I hope everyone can participate and share during this isolating time. We will be able to send out a more comprehensive list of activities people can participate in virtually later on this week.

Schedule:
  • No In-Person Meetings Until School Resumes.
  • Wednesday 3/17: Virtual Meeting on Slack starting at 7:15pm
  • Thursday 3/18: Tentative Virtual Meeting on Slack starting at 7:30pm
See you soon (hopefully),

Sabina

Team 971, Spartan Robotics is an FRC FIRST team for Mountain View High School students, located at Mountain View High School, focused on engineering and computer science enrichment and team leadership. If you are interested in more information please visit our website. For members who are new to the team, follow the link to How to Join the Team. Feel free to reply with any other questions you may have.