Message Archive for club-robotics

Monday Mailing 3/9/20

Sent: Tue Mar 10, 2020 • 7:11 AM PDT
From: Sabina Davis
  • To: monday mailing slack <h4a3i2h8a3x3q4m1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robotics Elist <club-robotics (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Subject: Monday Mailing 3/9/20
  • From: Sabina Davis <sabina1109@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 22:19:49 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=+y+1FJBGNbpQr77kfixhNRY2NpYT/qqo5yo9Aa8dQdM=; b=tHnKvJUuzxG0NSKhV8PccaJsirqYWRMKJbtv2Ta6BO9QGRDHSi5bHQambNRezREH6f 1ZFvK3rnmheQjNOjxpIbt2Qr2XmYJ/HmUi0/6iUDjQGui5Wq5pEUN4AAKZ+s91jSJlCa 5WYEWBxwytxBn/5fwReVL3FXstJgXMCy0cC6JCyIkhBKYXwQRKD91XDErRz8hMCT5uhD 4iXoSWP61U4J5RB4etqnf0mRDlcSlcUKSPJymRKAJmA6J2qSSqi1uh2EPvPrkljODvej htFru4KanWGFDqNfrDXiyeNKYFSn1NcDy3Pzwn6ysNnxzcvEMSkaR3ueH3lRutG8UoR4 y0Tw==
  • Sender: <club-robotics (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Monday Mailing 3/9/20
Howdy Y'all!

Due to recent events, we will be utilizing Wednesday to discuss the next steps for this season as well as working on the robot.

Details:
  • Wednesday will be dedicated to working on this season's robot and discussing the next steps for this season.
  • Thursday's leadership meeting is open to all and we encourage you to attend! We will be discussing meeting times for the next few weeks.
Schedule:
  • Wednesday, March 11th: Regular Meeting 7:15pm - 9:15pm
  • Thursday, March 12th: Leadership Meeting 7:30pm - 9pm
See you soon,

Sabina

Team 971, Spartan Robotics is an FRC FIRST team for Mountain View High School students, located at Mountain View High School, focused on engineering and computer science enrichment and team leadership. If you are interested in more information please visit our website. For members who are new to the team, follow the link to How to Join the Team. Feel free to reply with any other questions you may have.