Message Archive for club-robotics

Spartan Robotics Swag Order - jackets, polos, hats - Deadline extended

Sent: Sun Mar 8, 2020 • 9:24 PM PDT
From: Wyn Schuh
  • To: MVHS Robotics Club <club-robotics (at) MVHS ELISTS>, Slack General <d8t4o4e7s9b3x6k2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Spartan Robotics Swag Order - jackets, polos, hats - Deadline extended
  • From: Wyn Schuh <wyn.schuh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 21:24:33 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=XLO/Kxu1S3kUOduzCR8u2sbzfafdZ4iP1RnEE9LQA7Q=; b=OG+/DaDppn/57RI7/21039+w3IL+nT1QUMmyBoDJJD8sBK+PFuFPWeXvUKzIZGFwkK WMqYyEizVurqXh1JyZMQnfIgFK9RQPD6cNQTldFqEDq5y8seljgK1d17zn+RfbsbFF9Y 0ZMClreFdrIObydHODNR8XjXYOjMMADOjf9OuGpoSF/Vfk3kSq1Lq+LTRDGpNeCJ2N/p Kwp/DxLOkiVltEpCttPzumreEpf3LSJpWOBpFjbuBjFQXROHoCWkVyDPhYsbEccfHfY9 1GwRLP95frrjmBnfrq7PsagCl3gRBQQ0wcBHCqMRxOhdLkLSH7nMIpg1Pwoo76Uz0Jtu eBng==
  • Sender: <club-robotics (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Spartan Robotics Swag Order - jackets, polos, hats - Deadline extended
The deadline has been extended

We would like students to wear 971 branded items as their top layer at competitions. Often students wear other jackets including jackets from other teams and this does make our team look cohesive at the competition. If you don't have a jacket you can order one now.  If you don't want to get a jacket for your outer layer, you can get a long sleeve gold shirt as your outer layer if it is cold at competitions.  You can either get this instead of your complimentary shirt or in addition to your complimentary shirt.

Google Forms
I've invited you to fill out a form:
Spartan Robotics Swag Order
Team 971 has jackets and hats to order. We have some items in stock and if needed we can order more pullover sweatshirts, zip up hooded sweatshirts, half and full zip microfleece jackets and polo shirts. You may have seen other team members wear them so this is your opportunity to order your own.

Students, Mentors, Parents, and friends are all welcome to order any of these items.

We have some items in stock for immediate delivery and additional sizes and items can be ordered.

However, there is a minimum order size for all items so ordering will depend on how many people want them. If we do not get enough orders to proceed at this time, we will let you know and will likely get place an order at a later date.

All of the items are in Black with gold printing or embroidery. I will also get embroidered polo shirts and jackets in dark grey with gold embroidery for those who don't want black. If you are interested in dark grey, please indicate this in the comments section. It would be a huge help to me if you could put any orders for grey in a separate form submission. This will make it so that I make sure I get the correct items ordered.

Prices
Hats (snapback and baseball) are $20.
Beanies are $15
Pullover hoodie sweatshirt with round printed logo - $25
All embroidered sweatshirts and microfleece jackets are $30
Polo shirts are $20

Sizing: The microfleece items come in XS. The sweatshirts and polos do not but we can order a Youth L which is equivalent.

As always, if you are not on 971, please say who you are in the comment section. ;)

Orders are due by 9:00pm Sunday March 8th.
Fill out form