Message Archive for club-gwc

What to do, what to do

Sent: Wed Mar 25, 2020 • 4:35 PM PDT
From: Pare, Claire Marie
  • To: club-gwc (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: What to do, what to do
  • From: "Pare, Claire Marie" <100019874 (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:35:16 -0700
  • Sender: <club-gwc (at) MVHS ELISTS>

What to do, what to do
Hi everyone!

This is such a crazy time and I hope that you are staying healthy and doing the best you can to adapt to these changing circumstances. Whether it be getting some much-needed sleep (that applies to me very much), spending some time with your family, or adopting new or old hobbies with this sudden abundance of free time, please enjoy yourselves.

Just sayin', this is a perfect time to do some coding! We were planning to continue Girls Who Code as much as we can, and we are hoping to get your feedback on the next steps for the club! This could be in the form of live, online meetings using Zoom or Google Hangouts (although the administration might have prohibited those for the time being), or sending out the curriculum via email. If you have any other thoughts, please let us know!

Also, because school is now, at the moment, closed until May 1st, elections will now be held online. We would like your feedback as well for how to conduct those!

Here's the feedback survey link: https://forms.gle/iWHf7mzzfuyGUctE9

If you would like to run for office and haven't filled out the survey yet, here's the link: https://forms.gle/ZGpP2F82j4oUDat27

Thanks so much for reading and filling out the forms! Here is your reward.

Feel free to email me with any questions, concerns, or if you just want to chat :)

Claire Paré