Message Archive for class-2021

Athlete Signing Day Invite - Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Sent: Wed Jan 22, 2020 • 10:10 AM PST
From: Yow, Christine

Athlete Signing Day Invite - Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Hello Spartan Community!
ASB would like to formally invite you to Athlete Signing Day on Wednesday, February 5th at 11:50 in the main gym. At this event, our very own senior Mountain View Spartans will be celebrated for their athletic accomplishments. The list of committed athletes is attached below. We hope to see you all there!

Sincerely,
Senior Class Cabinet

Student Name

Sport