Message Archive for class-2021

Fwd: Diversity Across Students Event this Thursday!

Sent: Wed Jan 15, 2020 • 10:39 AM PST
From: Yow, Christine

Fwd: Diversity Across Students Event this Thursday!
Dear Spartan Community,

ASB’s Diversity Committee is hosting a discussion-oriented event called Diversity Across Students in which we will be showcasing a film series called America to Me, documenting a student’s view on contemporary issues such as racism and equity. Our first screening is tomorrow, Thursday (Jan. 16th) from 7-9 pm in the MVHS library. THERE will be food! If you are planning on attending, please RSVP at the following link: https://tinyurl.com/uv66ub4

Hope to see you there!