Message Archive for boys-water-polo

Swimming and Diving Practice and Meet Updates

Sent: Wed Mar 4, 2020 • 8:38 AM PST
From: Rafael Alapont

Swimming and Diving Practice and Meet Updates

Dear parents and athletes,

Important updates:

1)  All athletes and parents need to sign up to the swimming e-list to receive all the swimming practice schedule and meet updates.

2)  Practices are Monday through Friday from 3:00pm - 5:00pm.  Diver's practices are Tuesday and Thursday from 3:00pm - 5:00pm.

3) Thank you to all the families that have paid the fair share of $60 and food donation of $25. If you have not paid them, you have time to make your contributions.

4)  All athletes are expected to attend practice. All club swimmers need to email me directly so I know who you are and we can make special arrangements.

5)  Note the schedule change highlighted in blue. We are hosting Santa Clara High School on Thursday March 18. We are going to need timers.

6)  Big Thank You to all the volunteers that work our meet. Only positive reviews by the coaches in attendance.

Go Spartans!

7)  Swim practice schedule:

Monday March 9

Tuesday March 10