Message Archive for boys-water-polo

Fwd: Swim and Dive Gear, Snacks, etc.

Sent: Tue Mar 3, 2020 • 4:16 PM PST
From: Rafael Alapont
  • To: Swimming Elist MVHS <swimming (at) MVHS ELISTS>, boys-water-polo (at) MVHS ELISTS, girls-water-polo (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Fwd: Swim and Dive Gear, Snacks, etc.
  • From: Rafael Alapont <rlalapont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 16:16:13 -0800
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=xfhYhx35ptPruW9pupK5ql6+2W72mx0u2LsV1tXxmfQ=; b=fOmV0eBf19CMfSD9KXYRqhLBUhRrUF4URkAOxjUFd3tW3SrVcDCEfaz67KJjHm/baB v/hJzkRRpWKPrs9vShtyTsuC/GWLP4TQ93JJsR1oZNE4aZD5l6Fnxk/m7bNhk1gJOvh3 lyyU6HthBNGtucAr9htwej7J8EoRklXWdz2t1pqe0zleMHHcpnZimgKq3Pxni8ehA2Oj OfV9DdXOrd3KWqV/HrzDEkNiMMH8e/QHvDTcNXcxmgGnOCHJIKZ8MQeqG8YWdD1kv9rC 17a2AJlJ9QW71bgEuzFwpsmoS7yl4h5KrpaxH2LHd7WVthmxoFoN1Il/oAQzggJ9xvQS jw9Q==