Message Archive for boys-volleyball

MVLA Strong 5K Run/ Walk

Sent: Wed May 27, 2020 • 3:19 PM PDT
From: MVHS Sports Boosters
  • To: ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: MVLA Strong 5K Run/ Walk
  • From: MVHS Sports Boosters <sportsboostersmvhs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 14:41:12 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Xa0pS3/CSgoyslaVvriSsl6IxGAfBjMyb/V+9zhP6i0=; b=Ws03WTqJVVWvGcTwEapxvAAeO2U7enI5r71QD1N5P1dnJVHF3D9eH6gzp8vM4Iwm+B 9iDk56TsgVoMCz6sc0laSq7A9G1iutqryiQiqfxVkcwL85n/Z9X9h4GBP7JVWTdoU/vG x7PFB9rDqtgrmyyeCfwGv8JAFbRZVauP1dLsN5EkStT47fn+zTOCPvkW7dEiHvqPTRBm vjwOKyV8Y0cuKsLuvLeyrvBAzTIpl5CF750B2NXhSOpPZd2PmtWtl1XspaUM3pk6f1JV PmUXsOpG1fmZD1GR1vQjdMiflCd409n4wVuXrNEei8uSG6YIb+nGx6G4Rfx6bJi3H7DK sRew==
  • Sender: <ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS>

MVLA Strong 5K Run/ Walk

MVLA_STRONG.png
            WWW.MVLASTRONG.COM

Hi Nation!

The MVHS Sports Boosters hope all of you are doing well and staying active during this time!

To help you and your family stay active the MV & LA Sports Boosters are excited to announce the 1st joint MVLA Strong virtual family fun community walk/run 5k. The virtual event is only $5 per person and is open to all.  It takes place June 5-7, meaning you and your family can run/walk/ skip/ bike etc. on any of those days on your schedule.  If you want to track your time and log it great but if 5K is too far do what you can.  If you have younger kids there is a black line drawing included for coloring and of course we encourage everyone to wear their Spartan / Eagle gear or colors during the event!  All entry fees will be donated to the Community Service Agency of Mountain View, Los Altos & Los Altos Hills.  The CSA helps our immediate community with food / nutrition, rent / utility assistance, senior case management, homeless services and more.  We would encourage you to give a bit more to the CSA directly if you are able.  The community need at this time is especially high and together hopefully we can help everyone through this.

We know that as a community we are stronger, and we will get through this time together! We are all MVLA Strong! We encourage you to invite everyone you know to join our family fun walk/run while helping members of our community.  If you would like more info about the services CSA provides please visit their web site:
https://www.csacares.org/

Nation: We have all been through quite a bit over the past few months but now is the time to Finish Strong!  So get the family together, tell everyone you know, get moving and help support those that need a little extra help in the MVLA community June 5,6,7!

SpartyUP Nation!

                   WWW.MVLASTRONG.COM
MVLA_STRONG.png