Message Archive for boys-volleyball

Winter Expo

Sent: Thu Mar 5, 2020 • 1:23 PM PST
From: MVHS Sports Boosters
  • To: ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Winter Expo
  • From: MVHS Sports Boosters <sportsboostersmvhs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 11:53:48 -0800
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=EptQ41la4UlY6I9SdABJYIlErQNcitEOtlM8AUr2Xy0=; b=Cif2TSh0Cv092ARwNdZiBXcVfEWTNCW0+mGvHtVN9RLIEC00HfMEDhV1zlKQTKKfSJ EjGlWm4c7e+ojik8GC2tFmBkJ+opuubtTJEJFCcQn7ppWScaCzp6yawduqtRwHMSjWPs 0VZw2g8rtj8WiDLRj1QQHnjEhCBqJ7NadnVYYMSq4JXrWStmw03y1XgmIwdoMCVMlRj5 1l1gdp9xnBndbbw8dZ+pC0/lk8G+hTFNDzB4SIKnTyAD/vLlAp2svwr0DYz+i6HTOMF9 uak1hF5OKE4VIhLzvldaPw7Zoj9bDYy/K3pygraxvbwCQ1EAEprQ5JdKRKvfctMiwZLB gklA==
  • Sender: <ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Winter Expo
GamePlan201920 (002).jpg

Hi Nation:

Over the past five years MV Athletics has grown and excelled in numerous ways.  One of the best pieces has undoubtedly been the revival of the working relationship between Athletics and the MV Band!  The excitement and spirit that the band and color guard brings to MV Athletic events is amazing and we appreciate all of the hard work that goes into making it happen.

That is why we are excited to announce the Winter Expo featuring the MVLA Winter Percussion and Winter Guard this Sat in the MV Gym at 11:00am.

The event includes students from MV & LA participating together and competing as an MVLA ensemble.

It is a great event, a lot of fun and admission is free!  Come on out and show your support Sat!

WinterPerc#2.png

Go Spartans!