Message Archive for boys-tennis

Fwd: MVHS Will Close 3/18 till TBA

Sent: Fri Mar 13, 2020 • 4:44 PM PDT
From: Francis Smyth via boys-tennis
  • To: boys-tennis (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Fwd: MVHS Will Close 3/18 till TBA
  • From: "Francis Smyth via boys-tennis" <boys-tennis (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 23:44:16 +0000 (UTC)
  • Cc: al.valdez (at) MVLA
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1584143061; bh=UF4U+KyQBDoI4KpKR4l4LT6RzEnPditEFTh0EQlCAMk=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=lPvzMOvEdBhc66ao6AfqMzFvkftFAeDDIrkIL9Y6k1FUb4Wlf3SQJakx+9+HetraA2EEWOyh9O6tfVZBx9MaVNnsaEhmvJt8T4LXT/Sk5PemzJavJO28vCJzns0rMKrsBgSe21DuHza+4qjweftvfvmYtGqAtac31klaTKagxkGG9q/D+ZvI1lxABkoyTBebDRv6mvpjXYzJU6JSv0Trg3R9Sk3ABaiDMUowIxJm55xw+P2jpC/CdTKn4u641w8t92fr31BbaJ9p8uU7V60zSFM2yoJUjbXn/v1vgOTaVGysUGkl6Z9mDUvTx6GTETybpWAiPpS8PkRgGX+mkt3opQ==
  • Sender: <boys-tennis (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Fwd: MVHS Will Close 3/18 till TBA
Greetings Boys Tennis,
I'm forwarding AD Shelley Smith's announcement today to MVHS coaches about sports this spring season. The future of this season is not clear. What is clear though, notwithstanding, this set back is that you have been performing marvelously and your records reflect that frosh/soph 4-0 and varsity 3-0. Stay healthy and I will let you know more when I know more.

coach frank

Guys,
One more update...  We are now closed till 4/13- thru Spring Break.  No practices, onsite or off -site.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  Hoping we pick up the schedules from that point and get a month of the season played.  No idea what CCS is doing with regards to playoffs etc.....  When I hear something I'll let you know.   So you are going to have to educate your players how to try and maintain skills and conditioning while we are off.

Shelley Smith
Athletic Director, Physical Education Teacher, Head Football Coach
Mountain View High School
650-940-4626