Message Archive for boys-football

MVHS Football **Volunteers Needed**

Sent: Tue Sep 10, 2019 • 9:24 PM PDT
From: Georgia Tsigaris
  • To: boys-football (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: MVHS Football **Volunteers Needed**
  • From: Georgia Tsigaris <gtsigaris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 21:22:13 -0700
  • Cc: Shelley Smith <shelley.smith (at) MVLA>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1568175857; bh=DbBg8y2whpM+LpYKTqEqj8xA3AHDKQkV+hYgTRvEI2E=; h=From:Subject:Date:References:Cc:To:From:Subject; b=uNuc5Y5niTP9hJwPv216b9PRE4fkKTzgZY9yy+PkRjrbs3WfZgwdYxJ5Wr+svjaiu8FIkUkvozSp0/uBEbxw5b9oQpogkHVOXKar7zhuFPrbwMj99hvF04H4plT7qyNmPMtTdet9bEAY0KXarATxZ3XhxFbpbTe4qlg2F1rReAnV2AO8PaOEwryQPjH3lgEY3hsK2WhinAJDW3cThs1Y6dAtbO3ab84vAeubH1H5TG9HxbzyWH871TD7In2vMhA4DuOj3DrDFDhtb02ndgi8kKLwjQw+wl35JvQqgQMB4gvkJiLIK6LAlpqEDq+/w63HUGJXQ2YSl5KMezlDr+Q4NQ==

MVHS Football **Volunteers Needed**
We have a big game coming up this Friday against Los Altos High and we need your help to make sure we have enough volunteers on hand to help at the Snack Shack, Merchandise booth, and on the field. It’s been 8 years since MVHS hosted a home game against Los Altos High and we are expecting A LOT of people. Let’s rally together to support our teams and coaches efforts and make this home game a success.

  • We need 5 people during Snack Shack during the JV game (3 pm)  and 2 people on the grill. For Varsity we need another 3 people in the Snack Shack and 2 more people on the grill (6 pm).  We are asking for more volunteers this time around because it will be very busy!
  • We need 2 people selling Merchandise during JV, and an additional person for Varsity.The table is set up on the lawn and you have a view of the field.
  • We need a spotter for JV game.

Varsity Link:

JVLink:

JV game starts at 4:30 pm
Varsity game starts @ 7 pm

Here are the photos from last week's game; thanks Ken Flax!

LET’S SHOW OUR SPARTAN PRIDE AND WEAR BLACK AND YELLOW/GOLD IN THE STANDS!  GO SPARTANS!

Georgia Tsigaris
408.607.5670
MVHS Football
Communications