Message Archive for boys-football

MVHS FOOTBALL UPDATES

Sent: Wed Sep 4, 2019 • 7:35 PM PDT
From: Georgia Tsigaris
  • To: boys-football (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: MVHS FOOTBALL UPDATES
  • From: Georgia Tsigaris <gtsigaris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 19:34:36 -0700
  • Cc: "Smith, Shelley" <shelley.smith (at) MVLA>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1567650884; bh=9hkZE/hLzaxhIKteFiN8KK+QJpPfYjybcsac2RTSowM=; h=From:Subject:Date:References:Cc:To:From:Subject; b=oRIkfhFip8jOlRJkk+r8KBigRouSYYesUzViaM2jBoUIIzUH8hYZWKFLeKIyLIyL37fQFQg3giGnmMoo0/9TlPCKANyIGPe7xH8E7DiFzp6u0plInKZTKk7UfWVpsYmNXBrb4msCizmc3b03hkewByQj57lgZlZJ90fjam5zXO7ccpk/+9SnDuzP3GD2FcLc6m/4UYAP3fD4YD3COjLky2eQam4YH3rrL5mA8Yu48hTKKAs0J+g+1uiUqK5eyNc0sH6So/BREurYH/tzKIqfyBdadRric/Dhq8ujezJ18WyzQ2njZqcUcJIbidYn5pWocsjEnPV4ygcIjB1lssezaA==

MVHS FOOTBALL UPDATES
Good evening!

Our first home game is this Friday! There’s a lot of preparation and help needed to ensure our home games run smoothly. One of the more urgent items we need help with is setting up the temporary lights on the field tomorrow night. Set up starts at 6:30 pm so please sign up if you can (link below in JV or Varsity Volunteer Section).  Also, there are still many positions open that need volunteers. Without enough Chain Gang and Game Day volunteers we cannot play the game. Below is a snapshot of the google doc with white blocks showing what we need help with. Thanks for helping out!

Junior Varsity Volunteer Link

Varsity Volunteer Link

Team Dinner
Thursday 9/05 @ 5:30 pm in the MVHS Cafeteria
Rodora and crew will be serving up Pizza and Salad from New York Pizza to the players right after practice.
Link is below if youd like to sign up to help!

Team Dinner Link

Gentle reminder….
If you haven’t had a chance please send your player with the $100 Team Dinner Fee tomorrow evening (checks made payable to MVHS Football or cash).  Rodora pays for these dinners out of pocket so let’s all pitch in to make sure there is enough money to pay for these meals for our team!

MVHS vs Del Mar
Friday 9/06
JV game starts @4:30 pm
Varsity game starts @7:00 pm

Lastly,…
  • There have been questions about an official roster with the players numbers. I will forward once it is revised by the Coaches.
  • Photo link will be sent in separate email with directions on how to access your players photos from picture day

Thank you & Go Spartans!

Georgia Tsigaris