Message Archive for boys-football

MVHS FOOTBALL-UPDATES

Sent: Wed Aug 28, 2019 • 9:00 PM PDT
From: Georgia Tsigaris
  • To: boys-football (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: MVHS FOOTBALL-UPDATES
  • From: Georgia Tsigaris <gtsigaris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 20:59:50 -0700
  • Cc: "Smith, Shelley" <shelley.smith (at) MVLA>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1567051196; bh=U2XSjjZzghGvo4Dw5LZyu2xzCGUcaFNz/rFNy8Mj5Ik=; h=From:Subject:Date:Cc:To:From:Subject; b=CSC1wL6nS4dpWyWDLTRruh4XJ12IYqtQ78m+S3yXZiMxqXX/i19RPXJ3eqh3jnnayaxWSQsNC6jApNauy28ZEwXSpFPiXCPVJvkw3pqPmMohLQPXY6JAzfNcy0mEpAOH4jN5s2mFusBg5ug+bQMGwMrU14xH0YzNVhqemlWcfQ+G5gwVvFi70EyBz+iM7PEAJbZCgQlbtQ1E2S2YYVO9qWO1jQ/Azoqx2M063Yopyf89KJN0gNjCwec4QiyWVoH3+jfrP2BEnZyLKaxp6nF19mQQnHg7z+VdZUsCVCTDPjffLBLWseXYWG8+cH9kC8l9snH05a2IVTv2lUb7Us+Fgw==

MVHS FOOTBALL-UPDATES
Good evening MVHS Football Families-

There are several reminders and important updates so please read entire message!

Great job by our boys last week as they took on Bellarmine and Half Moon Bay in a scrimmage. Ken Flax was there to take photos and has kindly set up a link for everyone to view pictures. Thanks Ken!

Tomorrow 8.29 @ 5:30 pm-Team Dinner@ the MVHS cafeteria: This is our first team dinner where the boys can share a meal with their teammates before their game(s) and get fired up! The players will practice as usual and then be treated to Steak, Chicken, and Carnitas burritos from Una Mas. A big thank you to Rodora Barmore for organizing and picking up all the food and to all the volunteers who have signed up to help. If you haven't already sent in your check ($100 made payable to MVHS Football w/Team Dinner in the memo) or cash please remember to bring it to the team dinner tomorrow evening.

Friday 8.30- MVHS vs Homestead  @ Homestead High 21370 Homestead Rd Cupertino
JV plays at 4:30, Varsity plays at 7 pm
Buses leave fro MVHS as follows:
JV @ 2:45 pm Varsity @ 4:45 pm

Saturday 9.01-FILM @ 9 am
Please remind players to bring in any remaining  coupon books and money they have collected.

LASTLY……
We need your help! Next week’s game vs Del Mar (9/06) will now be played at MVHS. It’s our season opener at home and we need volunteers for most positions! We need an announcer, spotter, chain gang help,  and snack shack volunteers on both JV and Varsity teams. We especially need help setting up the lights on Thursday evening around 5:30. If you have some spare time please consider helping out. It truly takes a village!

Varsity Link:

JV Link:

Thank you-
Georgia Tsigaris