Message Archive for boys-football

Re: MVHS FOOTBALL VOLUNTEERS-Need Stats Crew for Varsity Friday Game

Sent: Mon Aug 26, 2019 • 7:33 AM PDT
From: Chris Dickerson
  • To: Georgia Tsigaris <gtsigaris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: MVHS FOOTBALL VOLUNTEERS-Need Stats Crew for Varsity Friday Game
  • From: Chris Dickerson <chrisdickerson94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 07:33:43 -0700
  • Cc: boys-football (at) MVHS ELISTS, "Smith, Shelley" <shelley.smith (at) MVLA>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=iXtcYOwqOgZn5mJdi+DPOiSJuFIvEMvUHRThgNM4bo8=; b=GwdjtY7peIQacVoYyShv5zz18b4Iv4oCjC7rlBEHqj49K0RsNcf+wN3zwXmLc9ikKP QLcuQ3zHgmJ9rKSQKlVjIfvIjxWlhmimHYGwpVLEqCiANgzthNNwqcA33JlhtE+juawO sWAr2hlFaLbYn5sp9w1mHhiWR1aQvar2RLUmU+LyDvxcPAnH32gWuRlj6NwEAl4xNE3/ co3KUT1W0z0XkuTeAkhLsT2WSo1Qq91CY8tsoNtGJw0yPF1SZDt/UpU3V840p56J8U9C TWo1gHNRC4mVhjXRpuzqSH2mwylMkNYAgJP4nYfoy7e+jdiyobx3cgu+UBi+7F1/dh7Y 0srg==

Re: MVHS FOOTBALL VOLUNTEERS-Need Stats Crew for Varsity Friday Game
Football Parents

Here is a fund raiser for the parents and alumni to have a great night out and compete against the Homestead parents.

We hope to have at least 30 players from each side.  Invite some friends.

Chris