Message Archive for boys-baseball

Spartans Baseball Update

Sent: Thu Apr 2, 2020 • 1:07 PM PDT
From: Kris Mims
  • To: boys-baseball (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Spartans Baseball Update
  • From: Kris Mims <kris.mims@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 13:08:10 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=zTMDo8IgNjSv3tUsgvAvgdaVPl/3ygVq7lJXDBQl/7U=; b=cLpQN59PfN6OPKcaPjFQ1fpFGJOl1dDNOvuME77VhDi9fF6BwBJ235bsrPKQ5sEdMD bUA4yls4bLW3K5mcB75z9RoX3F1v8aKne9epSUyRYBJWuhGoz8IBfB30zVnSY/yyOM9f +uqhweEJC+LAdcmVnEsD4EdHe1XjqKfq8uMSf95OPTPvd0JAOqKwU5215zfC6f+8heJg iIWqplon7tyimWp3pAcKBfE70+i7tJI1L5eLJH3NCNSk2lMYIWV1CB1pEXSXXAw6oyqr lF472sF3+FWtI47WInfuUKVqqFfn8b2x5RQ0WS6M4BPS0QpUGxzEHfp/gLWMy1wfT65C wyBA==
  • Sender: <boys-baseball (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Spartans Baseball Update
Parents

As most of you already know, the remainder of the school year is going to be done online in hopes that this is one of the necessary steps in "flattening" the curve for COVID-19.

With that being said it brings me sadness as well to report the conclusion of our high school baseball season. I want to take a minute to recognize all of our seniors below who have not only help stabilize our program but were lay the initial groundwork in making Spartans Baseball as successful as it has been over these past 5 season.  Without their hard work, last seasons CCS championship would not have happened.

Tristan Silveira
James Hoyt
Cae Cox
Cooper Loeffler
Joe Coleman
Matthew Tseng
Roddy McGee
Andrew Bice
Jeremy Banks

We are all hoping that after this pandemic is deemed safe to venture out and be in groups and gatherings again that we can honor our program and seniors with a gathering.

A few things as well that I will need to accomplish (hopefully in May) is that I do have 2019 CCS Championship rings as well as players personalized hoodies for this season.  I will need to give them out to current players as well as collect the 3 uniform tops at the same time.  This is something that can wait until our shelter in place is lifted.  It is important to stay safe during these times.

If you have any questions please contact me directly!

Go Spartans!

--
Kris Mims
Mountain View High School Varsity Baseball Head Coach