Message Archive for boys-baseball

MVHS Baseball & Corona Virus

Sent: Wed Mar 11, 2020 • 8:59 PM PDT
From: Kris Mims
  • To: boys-baseball (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: MVHS Baseball & Corona Virus
  • From: Kris Mims <kris.mims@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 20:59:30 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=mlvq95nHZasdmiZ+lO8zeDJgE6AV6xu1a8uXEC7E0rg=; b=vLw+XRa2ZpU1vJUjMEc9cIwuyEle7hhTYYR0IYr9em8j4KwrmEBbDeFWlyYHjQXKFQ VbO0Bq1xtltjnZ6PQ0qaOqulvWz7XxdSJF9G8CV54YXLsCww7DkTm3jSFE+ErY6C92Ad z3i/M1ayVP2yg6W5EK9gH8AsX4zJRjHxxPZEhswDpKkW/diab5u5ABemP5Nsn+EDUhRt AHlAhre6YTK5gtNRIjMHiRglIB6jWeGGpjP2KljIaHjrOWpBJg53nseP8opdufPrJz31 VN7j2839n3ZGyFozK2/22VZQXvjvbIt9Gk2GrvX7vh9YpaLYAW9AqRWWANq5c81cYBac Mi7w==
  • Sender: <boys-baseball (at) MVHS ELISTS>

MVHS Baseball & Corona Virus
All

While we all may have different opinions on how dangerous the corona virus is and what it can become, we all can agree on one thing.  The health and safety of our children is the most important factor in decision making on a daily basis.

With that said, we ask that if your player is sick with a cough, runs a fever or just has a normal every day cold it is ok to miss workouts (notify me of course).  While we dont want to miss days due to illness it is very important during flu season to stay back and rest up.

Please make sure you talk to your son about healthy habits when it comes to sports. Much are obvious but it doesn't hurt to reiterate them.  Our coaching staff at MVHS is also following those necessary steps to prevent from sharing germs.

No sharing bats, batting gloves and other equipment
Bathrooms are open during school hours, so please wash your hands regularly
No sharing water bottles

With that said, All games this week are unfortunately postponed, both SF and Menlo have closed their campus through March.  We will hopefully look to reschedule with at least SF at a later date in time.

If you have questions please let me know...

--
Kris Mims
Mountain View High School Varsity Baseball Head Coach